THE ULTIMATE FUCKING POST
You know it’s good when you bother to scroll all the way back up just to reblog it.
…Wait scroll up HOW OLD IS THIS THING
"When super-villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."
nicknames and kisses and sleeping together i’m literally here for all of this
drunk me is the me i really want to be. confident, hilarious and, most importantly, drunk.
- 6am: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 1am: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- Shower: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- In a store: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- At a party: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- Timed test: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- While writing at a decent time: Yeah, I got nothing.
if u can’t imagine ur otp on a long road trip together with no set destination in mind with things happening like their car breaking down at one point or stopping at a store to argue over what snacks to buy and taking turns driving while the other rests and checking into a little inn or hotel on the way and pulling off to just chill and look at the sky together do u really ship it
Be the villain you were born to be. Stop waiting for someone to come along and corrupt you. Succumb to the darkness yourself.
This is surprisingly motivating.
"I STILL BELIEVE IN HEROES."
The Call - Wherever you will go / Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children